Pick ANA for your flights to Kuala Lumpur to get the ultimate luxurious travel experience.
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia as well as the nation’s largest city. The capital is decorated with a variety of distinctive designs, from modern skyscrapers to traditional Islamic minarets scattered across the skyline of the city. With its colonial architecture, modern skyscrapers and friendly locals, Kuala Lumpur provides vibrancy for travelers and tourists.
Things to see in Kuala Lumpur
- Explore the Batu Caves and discover the limestone hill filled with cave temples in the Gombak District.
- Visit the iconic Petronas Towers, formerly the tallest towers in the world. The twin towers reach up to a jaw-dropping 88 floors with a visitors’ bridge connecting them.
- Tour the Islamic Arts Museum located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s tourist area, which hosts several historical Islamic pieces within a contemporary museum.
Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
- Sample local flavors! Stop by Bukit Bintang, known for it delicious street food and high end malls.
- Visit the city’s famous Sunway Lagoon theme park, featuring a suspension bridge overlooking a beautiful suburb of Petaling Jaya.
- Take in the history at Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Take in the views at Kuala Lumpur Tower, the visitor deck is the highest point in the city that is open to the public and it takes fifty-four seconds for the lifts to ascend to the site.
Kuala Lumpur Travel Tips
- Getting around and asking for directions won’t be too difficult as the city is used to receiving an influx of tourists every year, so most locals speak English.
- Be prepared for hot weather, drink lots of water!
- Have fun at the night markets and try as much food as you can.
- Most must-see locations are all close to each other. Purchase a map and highlight every area of interest so you don’t miss a single thing.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is May to August and November to February, when the temperatures are mild.
Don’t catch yourself in the western monsoon from March to April. For settled weather, May to July is the best time to visit as the entire country goes through a dry spell, resulting in blue skies and steamy temperatures.
Your flight with ANA
ANA’s hospitality will make sure your journey is a stress-free one. Fly Economy with ANA to enjoy in-flight services never experienced before. For extra space, direct aisle access, and exclusive entertainment options, book Business Class. Fly to Kuala Lumpur in ultimate comfort with ANA today!